MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Monday, March 8, 2010
Weekends was really packed. I had Leadership Training Camp conducted by CF. It wasn't much of a training camp but it more of a self reflection thing before we take up roles.

Camp was fun and we had awesome food. We ordered pizza plus parta for supper. Did a lot of bonding with my fellow CFers.

So camp ended on Saturday morning but I had to rush International Baptist Church for Coral Fest. For those who still don't what is coral fest, it a combine choir performance from all the Baptist churches and we just sing. Yup it that simple.

Coral Fest was fun, sang my heart for most of the song expect for one. I was unfamiliar with one of songs so I decided to anyhow sing that song. LOL it was pretty retarded because the guy next to me was like " What the hell is wrong with this guy? Singing the note out of tune. " HAHAHA
I don't give a damn. But overall it was alright. =)



My church's friends for those who don't know.

Try to spot me. It easy to spot me, thick
black specs pretty much retarded.
HAHAHA kidding.



Oh I forget to mention, I watched this movie on Thursday and I must say this is a awesome
movie. The visual effects is wonderful and I like the dialog of this movie. A brief about the movie.
10 years after Alice made her first visit to wonderland, the place is now rule by the evil Red queen. Alice now 19 years old must return to wonderland for the second time to slay the Jabberwocky (the Red Queen's champion) so that the creatures in wonderland can overthrow the Red Queen and restore the White Queen (who happens to be good) to the rightful throne.

Interesting plot and awesome effects. I watched it in 3D and it was worth watching.






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com