MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friday, January 22, 2010
Awesome week!!!! Had my programming lab test yesterday and it went fine.
I was able to answer the question and debug most of the errors. =)
IE project is also done and that means I am only down to two projects. Alright!!!

HAHAHA went to watch Tooth Fairy with Hui Yun plus her sister and my sister
on Thursday night.HAHAHA awesome movie =DD HAHAHA initially it was quite
weird because the lead actor Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock doing a lot of retarded
stuff in that film. Retarded stuff like wearing tights and wearing a tutu (a skirt worn in
ballet performance). Big muscular guy in a tutu = damn funny. =)

I am used to seeing him playing all that action movies and beating up people in movies
and in his wrestling career and now he has decided to act in family movies. Weird direction
but he is doing fine in that area.

Went for choir practice yesterday. HAHAHA it been ages since I sang in a choir. Well this
is special cos Coral fest (a church event) is coming up and looking at last year performance
the people had a lot of fun and also it another awesome way to praise God. =))))

Well time for me to end here and start mugging. Final exams are coming. Time to put fun on
hold first and start doing my revision and tutorials. =)

FIN






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com