MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Monday, January 18, 2010
PEEE practical was not so good. I fried my IC chip like three times. There was smoke coming out of my chips during the experiment. After reading through the experiment sheet and troubleshooting the circuit, me and my lab partner mange to solve the problem. HAHA awesome!!!!

My lecturer knew that we made lots of mistakes in that experiment. So he explain to my class and use us as a example of what you should connect to where and what you should not. I cannot stand those people who keep on agreeing with the lecturer. Those who keep saying "yeah yeah" after each sentence the lecturer has said. This is the first time w.e are learning such things and there you are thinking like you know everything. My class is full of people who think they are very smart but clearly they are just pure dumb.

Okay put my retard class aside. Talking about them just get on my nerve.

Decided to skip TCS and went to Hui Yun's house. It was nice of her to coach me in my maths. I manged to complete my tutorials at her crib. Had dinner with her family. Awesome people to hang out with. HAHA hanging out with her produce a lot of laughter and joy in my life. =))






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com