MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Alright finally I managed to find time to do some blogging. Like the rest of the Poly students, I been mugging hard, trying to cramp as much information into my tiny brain. HAHAHAHA yes I am not that intelligent.

I ended my papers on Tuesday which means that I finally ended my year 1. It been a awkward ride with my class. I still remember the first time we met, we were all so friendly towards each other and now after one year we just felt like killing each other. I told my non-classmate friends that there was zero politics in my class.

Turns out I was so wrong. We been using each other the entire whole year. Hanging with that person just to get your grades up but not to create a friendship. Pretending to be a friendly but behind that person's back you just want to beat the living crap out of that person.

Oh well guess I have to face this bullshit for another two more years.

Anyway the holidays have finally arrived. Awesome time to do some R&R. I came up with a do to list for the holidays. It a list of stuff I want to do during the holidays. Here what I came up so far.

1) Go for night cycling
2) Do some travelling with the family ( FYI I am going Turkey and Russia)
3) Learn to cook
4) Prawning
5) Head to the beach to do some sun tanning ( I am starting look like a white than yellow person)
6) Exercise time to fight the fat =)))
7) Hang out with my DPA friends
8) Hang out with my close buddies from class
9) Hang out with my Church friends
10) Clean up my room
11) Conduct a BBQ session with anyone (who's interested???)
12) Go learn my Basic Driving Test (Time to learn how to drive)
13) Learn a musical instrument
14) Gonna rent a truck load of movie DVD's and watch them till my eyes pop out.
15) Do more Quiet time (for those who dun know it personal time between me and God ^^)

Yup that about it. Very typical but fun for me. I am going to start doing all this stuff like right now. ^^






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com