MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, January 30, 2010
Friday night I went to church for choir practice for coral festival. HAHA I sound better this time because I was less nervous plus I am on more familiar with the lyrics.

Just recently I started mugging. I have completed all of my project except for my programming. Started on my integration tutorial today. Out of 100% I was able to 80% of the tutorial. HUI YUN help me out please !!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Just discussed with my mum on our holiday plans this coming March. My mum is planning on going back to Europe again. This time it either Germany and the eastern part of Europe (Poland, Hungary and Romania). I am so thrilled that I am going back there again, the weather there is just wonderful, the food is awesome. Oh since I am going Germany and I am 18 years old, I am so going to try the beer. Heard that Germany brew one of the most awesome beers in the world!

Here a interesting fact, in Germany a bottle of water is more expensive than a bottle of beer. HAHA a great excuse to drink and be merry. HAHAHA no lah I will not drink a lot. Maybe a bottle or two is enough for me. =)

But first of course I have to focus on my studies first. ^^ After all it the final term and I want to be promoted to year two so badly. I mean who wants to repeat??? JiaYou!!!

FIN =)






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com