MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, February 13, 2010
The mugging has began. I been staying in school till 10pm to mug with my classmates. I had 3 practical test and 1 reflection journal (it considered a test). Overall all the practical were fine. DE I will get full marks because I managed to complete everything and correctly. PEEE was tricky but I managed to pass it with ease.

Programming was such a pain in the ass. The awesome thing is that I completed that module. No need to see Mr Li anymore. Among all the lecturers that have taught me, he the most strict lecturer I ever had so far. He does not show mercy when it comes to marking and he will minus marks from your general performance for scolding vulgarities in class or access places that is not related to structure programming.

My GP is considered bad. He minus like 3 marks from me. One for saying "SHIT" loudly in class and twice for accesses facebook. I am so not going to do well in this module. I don't really care because one thing is for sure is that I don't want to become a programmer when I enter the workforce. I just do it for the sake of doing it.

Anyway happy Chinese New Year to all my Chinese friends and those who want to Chinese but can't be Chinese. HAHA too bad there is a height requirement to be Chinese !!!! I am just kidding

FIN






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com