MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, February 7, 2010
AHHH this coming week will be a hell of a week. I have four papers tackle, three are practical test and one written paper. I am a bit worried for my PEEE practical paper which is tomorrow morning.

Lately I have been practicing PEEE tutorial to prepare myself for the practical test. I spent my Saturday night mugging till Sunday close to daylight. Of course there were breaks and slacking period during the mugging session.

HAHAHA I am not going to do that again. It affected my performance in church today. I fell asleep during sermon. HAHA partly also because the sermon was long and boring.

A few more weeks of mugging and I will be free. I have already planned what I want to do during the holidays. Hope this week will pass by really quickly so that my burden will be less harsh. HAHA






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com