MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Monday, January 25, 2010
Yesterday I went to the Airport to send Beverly(Church friend) off. She got this like 6th months student exchange programme at Holland. Awesome for her!!! =D

Going oversea to study is like the best thing any Singaporean kids could dream of. For me I can consider myself as one of the grateful ones because my mum totally supports my decision on going oversea to study. That is of course I serve finish my National Service -.-

My was mum was like " I totally support your idea to go oversea. I want you to see the world and meet different people from different culture."

When my mum said that, in my mind I was like "AWWW SWEET MAN!!!!"

Okay put that aside.

Todays TCS presentation was rather like what the hell for me. I entrusted one of my group members to do the presentation. When I receive it today and look through it, my mouth was wide open. The presentation doesn't look much like a presentation at all. Explanation were too simple, there was no pictures and the slides were boring-looking.

Me and Kian Hwee decided to scrap the whole presentation and do a proper one. We did it within two hours. The worse part was it was two hours before presentation and we did not get the chance to rehearsal it. T_T

Honestly she is not reliable. The work she produce is not up to the polytechnic standards but can be compare to a lower secondary schoolwork. It is such a shame that people are willing to just anyhow do the work and think that they have done a great job. BULLSHIT

Well this not the worse I seen far worse cases. Today one of classmate commented my group's presentation. He said that my technical description was good and was detailed. Okay I like that. But after that the lecturer asked the class to comment on things that my group should improve on and you know comments I got?

The same fellow commented that my technical description not good because it lacks detail.
WOW guess what that stupid fellow just contradict himself. I was like "WTH is wrong with you?? 5 minutes ago you liked it and now you say you hate it???"

From a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 meaning "Stupid till the point I have no words to describe."
Here is how my class is ranked so far. 9.5 I am kind enough not to give a 10.

Actually there more stupid stuff I want to tell you guys about how annoying my class but I realised that my post is getting longer. So I shall end here. =)

FIN








WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com