MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Monday, February 1, 2010
Started the first day of the month on a bad note. Wanted to wake up at 6am to continue with my project. On Sunday night, I was doing the same project from 9pm till 2am. Fearing that I will have not enough time to sleep, I decided to get some rest.

Well things did not go according to plan. I woke up at 9.15am -.- I overslept by 3hours 15 minutes.Not only that, my first lesson starts at 10.30am. So basicallyI was rushing for time. T_T

School was horrible, my class is a place where I don't want to be in. It such a mood killer and some of the people are just irritating to talk or even to look at. Most of them show very little interest in their studies and also very little passion for the course. At least I got a few friends in class that are awesome to hang out with. They might to that interested in the course but at least they are willing to do their work and try their best to help others.

In poly the worse thing that can happen to you is to be in a class that is divided and I am in one. My other friends in poly have awesome class. They hosts class chalet and go out together as a class. HAHA I had imagined my class having a class chalet together and I can roughly predict what will happen. Lots of shouting and cursing will be involved.

At least on the bright side, I have tons of awesome friends outside my class. They range from Christian Fellowship to DPA and not forgetting my church friends. =DD






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com