MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friday, February 5, 2010
Awesome week for me I think? HAHAHA

This week was the submission week for all projects. I rushed like a crazy fellow who worshiped his studies. HAHA doing all those final touch-up and checking and re-checking my reports.

Went back to Church again for choir practice. Here are some background about being in a choir. We had voice-exercise to warm up our voices. There four different groups in a choir. They are the Alto, Tenor, Bass, Soprano. Alto and Soprano are for ladies and Tenor and Bass are for guys. I don't really have a low voice so I am currently in Tenor.

Choir practice was awkward today. Nobody turned in the Tenor section today. So I was the only person who turn from the Tenor section. T_T

I was like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO REST ????"
So I had no choice but to sing solo !!!!! O_O
Initially it was scary because during choir practice each section will take turns to sing and me being the loner had to sing solo. HAHAHA

But it was alright, I don't sound that bad I think ??? HAHAHA
But towards the end the practice, one of the Tenor members joined us. PHEW a sign of relieve as walked into the room.

But overall it was fun. =)
FIN






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com