MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, March 25, 2010
I haven't been blogging for a really long time. Since the day I was elected as President of the Christian Fellowship, I have been busy. Busy planning camp and studying the role as a president in close details. It not the first time taking up the role as a leader. I was the chairperson for Scouts back in 2006. The only different, minus the uniform and the shouting at your juniors.

So being a president is all not fun and games. You need to be responsible and learn not to abuse your authority. I had to learn it the hard way back in my Scouting days. Things are going to be different now and I like the change. =)

Result came out yesterday and I am please with my result. With God's blessing and guidance, I managed to secure good grades and a sweet looking GPA score. =)

My result
Introduction to Engineering--------------------- Dist
Principle Electrical and Electronic Engineering--- B+
Digital Electronics ------------------------------ B+
Teamwork and Communication Skills----------- B
Engineering Maths------------------------------ C+
Programming---------------------------------- C+

Semester GPA: 3.244
Cumulative GPA: 3.194

Everything add up together : Happiness =)






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com