MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, January 16, 2010
HAHAH close to a week since I updated my blog. Because of overwhelming school work and projects and plus a bit of laziness that why I did not update.

Nothing much happen this week I had organise icebreakers game for my Christian fellowship on Tuesday. Had tons of laughter and it was awesome because almost everyone approached and gave me a thumbs up for the games. I had been offered a big role in Christian fellowship. Initially I was afraid but I know with God guiding me along the way, I should do okay. =)

On Thursday I went to attend Yan Xing's grandfather wake. At the wake nobody was emotional and all. Here something most people don't know about Christian funerals. In a Christian funerals,
yes we do cry because we lost a love one and all that but at the same time we are happy because
we know that our loved ones are at a better place and that place is called heaven. It a place where there is no suffering and no fear. A place to worship God and his son Jesus Christ. Awesome place rite? haha looking forward to going there someday.







WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com