MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, January 10, 2010
Hahaha my blog seem to be dying but the counter is still increasing.(WHATEVER)

First let me wish my friends who are going to collect their O level result all the best
and hope none of guys fail. Looking at my church friends collecting their result how
old I have become. Ever since it was 2010, I realised that I gonna turn 19 this year.
Oh my gosh I still feel like I am still 16 years old. HAHA Oh well in another few years
time I will be an adult and no longer a youth. Awww =(

Mum was nice enough to invite Hui Yun's family to dinner at her restaurant. HAHA
the last time I went to mum's restaurant to eat was like last December. So we did
the usual, talked and chilled and also enjoyed awesome Thai food cooked by my mum's
chefs. ^^

I realised something and that is I haven't spend enough time with my DPA friends.
Throughout the whole holiday I haven't met up with the clique at all. Oh man I feeling
guilty right now. I think I should message them to meet up for dinner or something. =)






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com