MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, January 7, 2010
Let start of with Wednesday. Hanged with Hui Yun the whole
afternoon.Cabbing to her house then taking the train to ION
Orchard to do some window shopping. Throughout the whole
afternoon we couldn't stop laughing at our stupid jokes.

Went to Starbucks to drink coffee and chill out. We shared lots
secrets with each other. HAHA don't worry they safe with me
Starbucks buddy. =)

Now today. I managed to get most of my papers. I am happy that
I passed all my papers so far. Even though it was not a good pass
but still it a pass. =)

Brought my juniors from Changkat around SP. HAHAHA when you
put together a group of Changkat students, the only you can expect
from us tons of vulgar language and tons of crap. HAHAHA

So tomorrow I had the opportunity of bringing my church friends
around SP. HAHAHA high will be activated tomorrow. =DDD






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com