MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Saturday, January 2, 2010
Finally 2010!!!! New year means new stuff and resolution. HAHA I don't
wish to make any new resolution cos I won't live up to it. HAHAHA

So I went to May Ann house to celebrate the New Year. It like this tradition.
Every youth(but most of time it almost everybody) from my church would
go to her house to celebrate the new year. We hang out at her house from like
10pm to 8am. We will watch like tons of movies throughout the whole night.

Watch till the point where you feel like you are going blind. HAHAHA

After hanging out at her house till 8am, we realise that we did not have enough
fun. So after breakfast at AMK hub Macs, we went to Hui Yun home to play wii.
I played guitar hero from like 10am till 4pm. HAHAHA start the year by playing
guitar hero. Hanged out at her home till 7pm.

After that went home but I did went home alone. Apparently my sis managed to
convince them to come over to our to chill out. HAHAHA

Photo will be uploaded next time. Oh I forget to mentioned, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE !!!
FIN






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com