MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, December 31, 2009
I can officially declare myself a movie junkie. The past three days, I spent
my time and money on watching three different types of movies.

Hanged out with Aaron and Ashley at Bishan yesterday. Watched the movie
Avatar. The movie was alright, nice effects and all that. No comments on that
movie.

Okay put that aside.
It the last day of the year. Many things happened this year. My transition
from Secondary school life to polytechnic life and all that. Met tons of new
people this year. Some were awesome, some were just a pain in the ass .
But overall it was alright.

I am just too lazy to type out everything. HAHA

One things for sure, I had more fun than the previous year and I am proud to
say that. =)))

Time for me to end here, I gonna party tonight. =DDD
See you guys next year.






WELCOME!!!!!!

Photobucket

Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com